Basic Editing: Final Cut Pro X
Room Number: Conference Room
Virtual Meeting URL: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86726823537?pwd=VUNGYXF2d0lBK2VZZE1aeEs4SlBGUT09
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 867 2682 3537
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,86726823537# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,86726823537# US (Houston)
You wanna be a video magician? Editing is the magic behind a good film. Learn how to use Apple's sophisticated Final Cut Pro X software to edit your movies. Import, arrange and cut footage to tell a story. Explore how to optimize audio, and add music and sound effects. Discover how to create effects, transitions, and titles to enhance your videos.
This is a 2-part class. Part 1 is on Saturday, October 10 from 1-4 pm, and Part 2 is on Sunday, October 11 from 1-4 pm. Pre-registration is required, and class size is limited.
To protect students during COVID-19, this class will be held virtually. Here is what you need to do before attending:
- Have attended our Orientation. Sign up here for an orientation.
- Arrange to pick up a laptop Thursdays and Sundays, 12-4pm Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Have a current MetroEast membership.
- Sign up for the class and you will receive a Zoom invite.
- Then, students can log-in to a Zoom Meeting before the class, and follow along with hands-on practice as the MetroEast trainer demonstrates editing techniques.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|